Citizen Request

Use this form to send your comments or report problems, i.e: POTHOLE, within your neighborhood or elsewhere in the city of Marietta. Your request will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for response.

Do not use Citizen Request form to report any of the following:
  • Emergencies
  • Accidents
  • Fire
  • Crimes in progress
  • Utility outages
Dial 911 for emergencies. Call (770) 794-5121 (Utility) or (770) 794-5300 (Public Safety) for non-emergencies that need immediate assistance.

MyMarietta - the city’s new mobile app